Pain in tooth & ear
When I eat something my tooth and ear pains. And also having some pain in stomach also. I consulted 1 nearby doctor he told me because of stomach pain your tooth and ear is paining. He gave me 1 syrup and pain killer and now I am feeling more sick. I am feeling more sick and feeling weakness in my body. What should I Do now. ?

Dr. Dragpal Singh Rajput
Dentist 9 yrs exp Pune

It might because of last toth caries you have to go through by dental xray it will helpful in diagnosis mean while you can take few analgesic for pain relief
Dr. Opinder Singh Thind
Dentist 17 yrs exp Noida

Pain on eating in tooth & ear can be because of a cavity in your back tooth not visible by naked eye. X rays need to be done. Wisdom teeth need to be evaluated. Kindly consultant a good dentist for proper thorough check up. Good luck!!
Dr. Krishnan Hari
Endodontist 10 yrs exp Ernakulam
Could be detected with a radiograph. Could be because of an impacted tooth
Dr. Monisha Khurana
Dentist 21 yrs exp Pune
Please see a Dentist for tooth and ear pain as they may be inter-related.Ear pain can be caused due to a erupting third molar or wisdom tooth as you call it.Sometimes the tooth is not visible in the mouth and maybe deep inside the jaw and only a X-ray can detect it . Stomach pain may be aggravated by the painkiller you had,as some of painkiller cause acidity in the stomach so a antacid is prescribed along with them.Please some MD physician for Stomach pain.
Dr. Sunny Keshari
Dentist 4 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
Consult a nearby dentist for your teeth and earpain. It may be because of cavity in ur teeth or 3rd molar pain . Get it evaluated taking x-rays at nearby dentist. Once taking an X-ray will give a clear picture about your diagnosis.