Pain in the right wrist
My right wrist is paining for last 5 days. This pain reoccurs after 2 to 3 months. I took painkiller and applied gel but the pain has not gone so far. Instead the frequency with which it reoccured haa increased now. I am lefty and as far as i remember i did not get hurt or a jerk which could have been a possible reason for the pain to persist.

Dr. Yogesh Deogirikar
General Physician 9 yrs exp Aurangabad
Hi.. There are many reasons for pain in a single joint apart from a jerk.. Just watch for any swelling or occurrence of fever which may suggest infection.. You need to consult a orthopedic doctor and get examined