Pain in the right pelvic region
I am experiencing a very minute pain on the right side of my pelvic region right above the penis during an erection and is also causing an ED. Please help. I have been consuming a lot of alcohol lately for the past 3 weeks due to a surge in birthday parties and I also do a lot of cycling (like 80-100 kms a week). I normally don't drink at all nor do I smoke... What may be the reason?

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

Take a pain killer and take a consultation for this pain