Pain in the left palm.

My wife, recently, developed pain in her left pain. When I checked her palm, I could feel a small grain like structure in her palm(below the start of the index finger). Is it something serious that we should consult a doctor? If yes, an orthopaedician?
views-icons 45 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Raghavendra Reddy
Consultant Physician 9 yrs exp Nellore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

hi is she having left hand pain bcoz question is unclear it might be cervical brachialgia coming to her grain like structure on examination only we can diferentiate what it might be. for pain you can use Tab Myospaz once or twice a day, if not consult neurophysician
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?