Pain in the left heel
An electrifying pain is experienced on the lower-middle side of the left heel while walking since almost last 2 months. Although I never wear heels, only wear flat footwears. There is no swelling or redness on the affected area. I have tried to alleviate the pain using the salted hot water therapy but there was no relief. Kindly suggest.

Dr. Arun R
Family Physician 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, an examination by a orthopedic doctor always helps. Use of soft sole slippers can help. Massage may help but after consulting with the doctor to rule out any problems in the heel

Hello.. Well I suggest you to consult an orthopaedician so that he can examine your foot and then tell you about the problem as without examining its very difficult to tell you what it is ... Not necessary that if your wearing flat foot wear you may not get heal problem..thank you