Pain in shin & lower back

I was detected with l1-l2 disc herniation , l2-l3 disc bulge and l3-l5 borderline bony canal stenosis post MRI. Treated for the same for the past 3 months. It's been 4 weeks post treatment, I'm experiencing pain in the lumbar region while bending and muscle stiffness/pain in shin areas in both legs and hips sometimes. I'm also using a LS belt while walking or sitting. Please suggest accordingly

Doctor Answers (2) on Pain in shin & lower back

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there we understand your feeling and.your concern towards your health. And we feel.sorry fir what you have undergone in such a young age. But since you have already done with the treatment and even thought you're facing pain then it might be because of the rigidness of the.muscles. Consult physiotherapist. For your help. Thank you
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... After surgery bending, lifting, or twisting exercises should be avoided for six weeks ....any soft tissue healing takes at least three to four weeks .. After that you have to start some exercises ,physiotherapist will sensitize you on this.. Mild pain will be there for few days... Go for follow up and follow instructions.