Pain in right testicles

Hii i have pain in right testicles since 3 to 4 months. I have also done sonography and semen test but reports are normal in sonography but there is infection in semen test. Also done with medecines but still it pains. Please help to cure the same. Even the back pains due to it. Pls help
views-icons 27 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Amol Bamane
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Thane

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

u have to consult ayurvedic doctor and if u consult me, firest I cheak ur blood test and after that we start the medicine. it is permanently cuer by ayurveda
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?