Pain in right testicle

For the last 2 hours i have been experiencing pain in my right testicle. This problem has come before also and would go. The pain is somewhat similar to when somebody hits someone in the testicle but much milder than that feeling. Especially when I extert outward pressure , there is a clear throbbing pain on the right of the testicle. Rest of the time there is an underlying throbbing sensation in my right teaticle. Very worried , please advice at the earliest.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  There are a number of causes for pain in the testicles. Cannot pin point one without examining and running some tests. Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  Drink plenty of fluids. Avoid tight undergarments. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Hello there...... There are a number of things that could cause a pain in your testicle; some would be instant and absolute agony, where as others might gradually come on over a prolonged period of time, either way, both might be a cause for concern..... In your case it could be due to mild trauma..... Consult urologist.......