Pain in right ovary

After US abdomen report my right ovary is enlarged in size 55*43mm due to that i hv frequent pain in my stomach ...what to pls tel
views-icons 38 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, I understand your pain. Hope you are not in too kuch of pain. Thank you for sharing your reports with us. If your pain is too severe and it is bothering you and if you are unable to do your day to day activities then you need to consult a gynecologist for your medical intervention. If you go see a gynecologist along with your reports she may guide you correctly regarding what to do and what not to do. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?