Pain in right knee
I have a swollen knee. Can you please suggest a tablet I can take? The injury occurred about a week back.
23 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi You will  have to start on anti inflammatory medications …. And kindly follow up with ortho pesdiacian to look for any ligament or bony injury …
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.