Pain in right heel
Having pain in right heel and back portion of heel and above can't put my weight on heels while walking
144 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandip Gupta
Orthopedic Surgeon 32 yrs exp Delhi
this is known as tendons achilitis. you need Physio-  Microcutrentd, ultrasonic, laser and calf stretching. get uric acid and vit D levels done.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?