Pain in right foot
In January last year I had my 4 fingers of my foot amputed because of a infection in my foot. After that it was followed by plastic surgery after that I am continuously taking medicine and my pain is not getting less so can any body suggest me what can I do

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Are you a diabetic? And where is the pain exactly you have not mentioned that? The amputation of fingers because of infection, i can understand but where are you facing the pain? Kindly consult a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.