Pain in penis
While passing urine I feek like burning sensation and inner pain and urine is smelling very bad if I dring a lot of water the burning sensation will less but at the end of the drop it will pain It is difficult to control the urine and I feel that urine will not stop its feel like coming Please give some suggestions

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. It appears that you maybe suffering from an infection. You do not mention if you are sexually active and if you have had unprotected sex. A sexually transmitted infection is the commonest cause of symptoms involving the urethra and bladder. It is very important to see a doctor and not feel shy telling them about your sexual experience. You will need testing and treating for various infections. If necessary your sexual partner(s) will also need testing and treating. Your urinary symptoms are most likely because the infection has travelled into the urinary bladder. Please don't delay seeing a doctor specialising in skin and DVD. hope this helps