Pain in ovaries
While having intercourse ...usually I feel pain in my right ovary... Pain is normal or there is some problem

Dr. Vijyaben Patel
Gynecologist 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Hi, pain is never normal except Labour Pain !!! Rt side pain may be due to touching to rt. ovary or rt. side inflammatory entity, which may be involving appendix, or rt tube and ovary or rt. endometriosis.Therefor you have to consult your gynecologist and get treated for appropriate cause.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, There can be many reasons behind this pain. Consult a gynecologist and get yourself evaluated to determine the real cause behind this pain.
Consult a gynecologist.