Pain in opening jaws

I am facing severe pain on right side in opening my jaws and it goes to my right ears due to which I am unable to intake my food properly. Kindly suggest what measure and to which doctor should I concern.

Doctor Answers (2) on Pain in opening jaws

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your own locality to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bengaluru, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps. I am legally unable to prescribe you any medicines without physically examining you. This forum is intended for second opinions after you have consulted a doctor locally
Dr. Pradeep Kumar Palakonda Visakhapatnam | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
This may be due to infection of the ear canal if you have recently introduced cotton buds in ear canals. So use some antibiotic ear drops - 3drops 5times daily for 10days. Some pain killer tablets as well.