Pain in Neck
My Husband is having neck pain from yestrdy, he is working in IT company. He is finding difficulty in turning his neck on either sides, its paining a lot . Could yu pls suggest wat could be the problem and whom i need to consult .

Dr. Harisha N L

Hello there... I understand your concern... There are many possible reasons for his pain which has to be taken care....it may be due to Abnormalities in the bone or joints,trauma,poor posture,degenerative diseases,muscle strain,shoulder joint instability,dislocation...he may require investigations like x ray,MRI etc...Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.