Pain in neck and shoulder

About a year ago i suffered from fever so i went to a doc ,he had given me some unnecessary medicines due to which i got vomiting, for vomiting he prescribed me Pan-d tablets after taking 2 dose suddenly i develop dystonia which got resolved when a neurologist gave me 2-3 dose of pacitane 2 mg but since then due to excessive pulling in neck area i developed a persistent pain in my neck and shoulder, Brain MRI and cervical spine MRI shows nothing ,a neurologist examined me continuously for one year and prescribed eliwel 10 mg for pain, which subsidies the pain for some extent and he says nothing to worry after taking drug for 4 months i have stopped the drug, now again i am in pain please suggest what could be the problem and whom to meet?

Doctor Answers (2) on Pain in neck and shoulder

Dr. Neeraj Basantani Agra | Neurosurgeon
You have cervical paraspinal muscle spasm most likely, which will be confirmed on clinical examination. You need muscle relaxants, hot fomentation and physiotherapy. You need to see a spinal surgeon who deals neck and back pain day in and day out.
See a spinal surgeon
Dr. Anusha D Chennai | Neurologist
If you have pain with dystonia at present, you will need medications to control it..However if it is only pain, and MRI is normal, it could be just related to poor posture and maybe prolonged hours in same position causing muscle stiffness, in which case you may benefit with physiotherapy...If you dont improve with physiotherapy, consider a second opinion from another neurologist....