Pain in my right testis
There is a pain in right testis for last 4 days and slowly I can feel this pain in my lower stomach. Please let me know is this some serious symptoms or can it be cured.
32 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there   I can understand your concern.  Only this much history will not help in reaching a diagnosis. Did you have any trauma? Is there any swelling? Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  It can be cured once the cause has been established. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?