Pain in my heels
I have pain in my heel and it get swollen. From last 2weeks, I dip my leg in hot water to get relief, but this process not help me for long time. What should I do...what are the symptoms..of my problem

Dr. Mangesh Darekar
Orthopedic Surgeon 10 yrs exp Pune

I would suggest an X-ray, and for the time being you need to take analgesics, I would also recommend a soft sole footwear to be worn continuously at home and at work. It will give you relief. Also I would suggest you do some stretching of the foot before stepping on the floor.
Dr. Vinil Shinde
Orthopedic Surgeon 10 yrs exp Pune
Get an x ray done to see if u have a calcaneal spur.
Dr. Ambarish Akre (PT)
Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Pune
Did u get an X ray done?  It can be a calcaneal spur or a fascitis ? Us there a temporal variation in pain ? Hope no trauma in recent past

Hot sensation in heel Posterior heel pain causes Heel pain causes and remedies