Pain in my cyst
I have cyst in my testis for a long time but is paining for two day what should I do to cure from it

Dr. Amod Dwivedi
Urologist 16 yrs exp Kanpur

Please consult any urologist or general surgeon for physical examination. It may require ultrasound examination of scrotum also.
Dr. Sayukta Sarkar
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Bangalore
At first some information about your personal history is needed as your appetite, desire, thirst, tharmal reaction,past illness etc.without totality of symptoms proper medicinal selecation is impossible, though some medicine like berberis vul. Apis mel, ars iod,natra mure, Merc sol,chimmaphila are very good medicine for cystic growth in testis. Stay healthy. Happy to help you