Pain in muscles of leg
I have pain in muscles of leg last from 3 months.when I was standing for long time and walking small distance it started paining a lot and I could not stand or walk.

Dr. A. D. Vaghela (PT)
Physiotherapist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Might b pain bcoz of muscles tightness and tenderness.. u should do musclrs stretching exercises and free dxercises.. if u have more pain then take ultra sound and ift frm nearest physio centre.. u can take moist hot pack to reduce pain and muscles relaxation.. u should keep the leg straight while u r sitting.. try the free exercises and muscles stretching for 10 days.. definately u will get benifit.. try hamestring and calf musles stretching... u can watch the video on you tube how to do stretching exercises.. maintain the diet also.. try to avoid the prolonged standing.. Thanks... TC
Dr. Ritesh Kharnal (PT)
Physiotherapist 11 yrs exp Indore
The symptoms u telling that is called nural clodication it happens in herniated disc patients. Go and consult the neurologist they will give u some medicine s. Or do physioterapy IFT and SWD
Dr. Deepak Dhole (PT)
Physiotherapist 8 yrs exp Thane
Pain in muscles of legs may be due to cramps .causing you discomfort while walking ...it is common in women ..may be it is due to calcium and magnesium deficiency.......take the vitamins along with cal .mag...vit b-12 for 2months...take proper balance diet ..including green vegetables.if pain still persist visit to u r doctor....th u