Pain in muscle or nerve
Having pain sometimes in muscle or nerve on left side between thigh and abdomen. Duration varies 5-10 min. Frequency not specific but usually happens before periods.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Your history is not enough for us to come to any conclusion as to what you might be having. I would suggest you get your self checked out by a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  He will examine you and suggest a few tests. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.