Pain in mouth

Sir! My grandmother is suffering from a severe pain in her inner mouth part in her gums from last few years. Firstly, my grandmother is diabetic and has no teeth. This problem started when her teeth were removed. Also, the pain was not much in the starting but from past few days she is having very severe pain. Kindly help us in this matter to stop the pain, as this is not sufferable

Dr. Suman Makam
Dentist 22 yrs exp Davanagere

Hello, you need to take a full mouth radiograph(OPG X-RAY) to check if any root pieces were left behind during the removal of her teeth. Secondly this x-ray also will reveal any infection in the bone. Regards Dental Arts Bangalore
Dr. Sanjay Shah
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 31 yrs exp Bangalore

Unless I clinically see her and take her xrays it's difficult to confirm.  But maybe some dry socket,  or infection has set it.  Plz feel free to consult Laser Smile Care Centre.  God bless u.
Dr. Aarthi Shankar
Dentist 11 yrs exp Chennai
Sir you grandmother has to be evaluated clinically for further diagnosis ..you can get and OPG xray done which will show her bone condition in the extracted areas .Kindly visit a dentist for further care.
Dr. Bikramjeet Singh
Dental Surgeon 4 yrs exp Gurdaspur
Before reaching to any conclusion, there's need properly examine your case, case history n radiographs n opg of grandmother...., get a detailed proper check up n diagnosis done....
There might be some problem in healing as in diabetic people have delayed healing moreover a x ray may help it may happen some some part of tooth may be left