Pain in molar
I have a cavity in my right lower molar. I have got it filled twice but now it has started paining. What treatment should I take?

Dr. Suman Makam
Dentist 22 yrs exp Davanagere

Hello, As an endodontist,root canal specialist,it looks like your tooth pulp seems to be inflammed.This can happen in deep fillings.You may require a root canal treatment,a procedure to save your tooth.Dont delay.Regards,Dr Suman Makam,Dental Arts,Jayanagar,Bangalore
Dr. Babita Sangwan
Dental Surgeon 14 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi., it seems the decay has reached deeper I.e.  to the area where nerves are located or the existing filling is impinging on the nerves that is why the pain has started. Advice you to visit a dentist and get X ray done. The tooth may need Rct treatment.
Dr. Avinash B. S
Periodontist 15 yrs exp Mysore

Hi With the information provided by you, I feel the decay has reached deep and may require RCT. Please get a Xray done so that we'll get to know whether the decay has gone beyond the filling. Regards
Hi,cavity has reached the deeper layer of your tooth according to your description,the treatment is to go for root canal treatment. Consult nearby dentist for further guidance .Thank you.