Pain in mid back region for past 10 days
I'm having mild pain and uneasy feeling in my mid back region for past ten days. I took myospas for two days. is there any test I need to take.. I'm a dentist and I feel pain in thoracic vertebrae..

Mild pain then just take sos painkillers and improve posture. Also back strengthening exercises. Thanks
Hi Dr, Your occupation involves a odd posture while working, which could be the cause of your pain. Try correcting your posture. For further information on care of your back, you can visit my website. www.bonesandjointsdoctor.com Regards.
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://prac.to/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1-dir
May be muscular pain. . Get one xrays DL spine AP and lateral view