Pain in lower right abdo
Pain in right lower abdomen from last 2 days.The pain is not constant .It comes for sometime then goes.Slight pain

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I hope you are not in too much pain now. You have given very incomplete history. You havent mentioned if its to any specific side or it is diffuse abdominal pain. Do you have any vomiting associated with it? kindly consult a general surgeon in person with regards to this urgently. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Manju Lihala

Please see a doctor immediately it could be due to appendicitis. It can be confirmed only after examination.