Pain in lower back
I struggling with Lower back pain from last 1.5 yr it's like m sneezing m feeling pain nt able to bend properly,not able to sit on floor by crossed legs for longer time even if I jump suddenly on any potholes on road when suddenly comes it feels an acute pain, at sleeping time sometimes feel pain when move towards left ,now m afraid that there is some problem in spine .please let me know what can be done n to whom I should consult...

Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front. Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. Bhujang Asana -- Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily. Core Strengthening Exercises- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day.
Consult an orthopaedic surgeon
It seems Prolapsed intervertebral disc or any spinal pathology for sure as per your symptoms. you need immediate consultation, Do not ignore this. Take care
visit some consultant near you for full assessment
Hello, pain during sneezing it coughing is a significant sign of disc injury. Or it could be a severe lower back muscle spasm.
Consult a Ortho doctor. get the MRI done to rule out the disc injury. If your disc is normal then you should consult a therapist for soft tissue release and stretching program.
Avoid forward bending Avoid slouch sitting