Pain in lower abdomen
Pain in lower abdomen right side.. It pains when I cough or stretch myself with hands over the head.. It's paining since last 2 days..

Biliary causes of right upper quadrant pain include cholecystitis, cholelithiasis, and cholangitis; colonic causes are colitis or diverticulitis; and hepatic causes are abscess, hepatitis, or mass. Pulmonary causes are pneumonia or embolus, and renal causes are nephrolithiasis or pyelonephritis.Consult nearest surgeon for clinical examination they will do the needful.