Pain in lower abdomen

I have some pain near my lower abdomen fir the past 2-3 days it comes and goes for past several years. Now I noticed a lump in one of my scrotum whom should i consult.
views-icons 24 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. You should consult a general surgeon for this issue. He is the best person who can help you out. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?