Pain in lower abdomen

Hi, My husband is having pain in right side lower abdomen. The pain is constant. Is it anything to worry? Please suggest me what we can do?
views-icons 41 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in lower abdomen

doctor profile image
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
It may be appendicitis as it is the most common cause...but with out examination and investigations its hard to suggest...consult nearest surgeon...Your doctor will begin by performing a physical exam. A physical exam for appendicitis looks for tenderness in the lower right quadrant of your abdomen....Abdominal imaging can determine if you have an abscess or other complications...consult them they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?