Pain in leg
She didn't know what is happening with her leg sometime it is so panning . She's so crying.. ... .. ... ..

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://prac.to/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1-dir
Need to take medical help if pain is severe. Thanks
Is there any  history of trauma.. There is a possibility of severe muscle spasm / cramps which might be causing pain. Shee needs further evaluation for reaching an appropriate diagnosis..
You can start with hot fomentation,  take analgesic and muscle relaxant tablet, apply analgesic ointment locally at the site of pain..
Avoid heavy work,  sitting down. Ankle and toe movement exercises can be done if pain is less..