Pain in left testicle
Dear Sir, I have been facing discomfort in my left testicle and also nocturnal emission problems . There is discomfort wearing innerwear too.

Hello there. Is there any swelling? Or have you had any trauma over your testicles? You need to consult a general surgeon at any good hospital near you to get a proper diagnosis. Pain in testicle could be due to many causes like some trauma, some. inflammation etc. It's going to be easy to pin point the exact cause only after examining and running a few tests. I hope this helps. Regards
Dr. Sushil Singh Chandel
Homeopath 11 yrs exp Singrauli
I think u go for proper investigation U may take Arnica 200 and Rhododendron 200 (homeopathic)BD for 5 day if u not better go for nearest physician