Pain in left testical..
Hello Doc I have pain in my left testis ,I had gone through a minor operation when I was around 12 or 13 Reason was I had stomach pain and minor pain in my testis and did a small cut to lengthen my loose left testis . I don't know y from past 2 day I'm having sever pain in testis . pls advise me I'm still not married

Vijaykumar Aware Patil
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Ahmednagar
YES... Don't worry Every problem is corrected on this platform permanently First go for USG Of abdomen and testies Send reports on private questions section If any query ask me on private questions section Vote awesome for this answer