Pain in left leg while bending
Hi I am 32 years old. I was sitting in car when I get up I faced some pain in my knee area it is going to be 1 month since then it is continue whenever I take stairs or bend my knee I feel pain I am not getting what happened all of sudden kindly help and guide whom should I consult or else it will go on its own.

May be ligament injury cosult us madom
This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate you  in detail. -Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or  metabolic disorder, if there is any.  -Any way it may be tried, --. Dolokind Plus (Mankind) [Aceclofenac100 mg +Paracetamol 350 mg] 1 tab. OD & SOS. X 5 days. --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. -(You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Keep a pillow under the knee. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. -- .Do mild exercises for the affected part.-   lower limbs. --.(Take help of physiotherapist or you can visit my you tube channel Dr NC Gupta 'Yoga Simplified' &  'me and my yoga'  IT IS FREE. --Do not ignore, let it not become beginning of a major problem. --Do ask for a detailed treatment plan. Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health. --I hope, I have solved your problem to your satisfaction.   Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho) DMC 3624
Best you consult.. you will get all your answer