Pain in left leg and arm
I had pain in left side of my body about 1.5 months ago. Consulted a neurologist then. He prescribed Pregabid nt and Rejunex CD3 for a month. There was relief but after a month now I have pain again in my left shoulder, arm, leg and back. Also have mild burning sensation along the edge of left palm, little and ring finger. Had blood glucose level tested, ct scan of brain, xray of lumbar and cervical spine. All results came out to be normal

Needs to make changes in lifestyle. Do regular exercises and meditation. Avoid bad posture. Do back strengthening exercises. Regular walks Avoid mobile use for continuous 30 mins. No electronic devices and mobile especially at night before bedtime.
Thanks