Pain in left kidney..
Hi Doctor, I sometimes feel a pain left side kidney ( inside pain ) , I consulted with a General physician 2 months before he suggested me for ultrasonography, the report is normal, then he gave me becosules ( vitamin b complex and vitamin c ) , but sometimes I feel same pain in left side, and when it's empty stomach I feel sometimes more pain, so what it can be? And during urination I feel small pain in left side of bladder or sometimes in left testicle, so what to do now ? I'm afraid of this..

Probably gastritis or hyperacidity syndrome.
Try Mucaine gel 15-20ml twice daily before meals followed by Tab Buscopan 1Tab thrice daily & Tab Rantidine 150mg also twice daily. All for 10 days.
Go for bland diet. Plenty of water by mouth. Avoidance of oily & spicy foods with minimal tea intake.