Pain in left hand & left
Pain in left hand & leg this problems comes to almost 1 months, wakeup in morning in left lag very pain but after movement releafe by pain

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  History you have provided is insufficient to come to any conclusion as to what is causing the pain. It could also be due to vitamin b and vitamin d deficiency.  Tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food for a month and tab. D3 must 60k once a week for 12 weeks.  Consult a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. It is very difficult to tell what you are having, from this little history. We will need a more elaborate history and clinical examination will have to be done. It could be due to stiffness of the joints or abnormal posture or arterial or venous insufficiency. So kindly consult a orthopedic for further evaluation.