Pain in knee n wrist

Pain while I bend my left knee (1 point pains when I press it ) , pain in exact back side of right knee and light swelling at right side of knee joint (sometimes) , wrist pain (recently started ) ! I used to play regular badminton before this happened to me . Uric Acid , ESR , Anti CCP all normal ! While in sleep and I'm Morning feel stiffness in both legs and deep pain as well ! Pls suggest something !

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in knee n wrist

Dr. Raviraj Francis Mumbai | Physiotherapist
Hello there.... dont worry the fact that you mentioned you played badminton is actually a reassuring news as your knee and wrist pain could be a result of overuse and repetative stress injury...also do you remember twisting your knee or some external force or banging knee which might have twisted it little...coz morning stiffness and swelling could be a result of partially torn ligament or mensicus.... to be aptly sure bout it... in such conditions usually the blood tests apper in normal range.... Do let me know about your condition a bit in would help me in better diagnosing. Regards Take care