Pain in joints
My mother gets pain in the part of her hands just above the wrists. It gets swollen up. Sometimes the fingers also swell mostly after she has done a lot work. The same thing also takes place in her ankle joints but partially. Her neck and shoulders also pain. Which specialist doctor should we consult?
46 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandip Gupta
Orthopedic Surgeon 32 yrs exp Delhi
Consult Ortho surgeon or Rheumatologist. Get blood tests done and treatment to be started accordingly
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?