Pain in inner jaw

I an facing pain n my inner jaw. i think this is because of growing teeth. please advise how to get relief from pain

Doctor Answers (4) on Pain in inner jaw

Dr. Rashmi Punhani Bangalore | Pediatric Dentist
Hi there ...it need to be seen clinically to comment anything...you should visit a nearby dentist for proper diagnosis ...and then plan the treatment accordingly... Take care ..!!
Hi..an x ray is required. If it is because of wisdom tooth then it needs to be extracted. If it is because of cavity then root canal is required. Regards
See visit your dentist soon and get XRay (IOPA/OPG) Done, he/she then will evaluate and give you the advice what to do and follow his instructions you will get instant relief then, and if it's just due to eruption of your third molar then may be the medication only will cure it, but that too should be prescribed by your dentist
Dr. Shilpa Bangalore | Dentist
iF it is only erupting pain then it will come down with medication and gels but if the teeth is erupting cross then the teeth has to be removed it depends on x ray