Pain in hole body, bones.

My mother suffering from joint pain as well as pain in both hands, bones especially . Right hand middle finger some time , stuck automatically, It mostly happens at night, pain in full body sometimes.
I had check with some DR's.They suggested take care of both the leg and go for Yuga or exercise.
Kindly suggest me pls

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in hole body, bones.

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
fatigue symptoms are a frequent result of worn-out adrenal glands. Because their hormones regulate the fueling of cells, and especially those of the brain, under-fueling results in low energy and a worn out feeling, sluggishness, trouble getting up in the morning, fatigue and lethargy. Depression is another effect that may occur to an individual with an under-fueled brain and nervous system.
1. Discard or minimize stress factors as much as possible.
2. Eat properly and limit carbs in your diet .
3. Supplement with magnesium citrate powder and malic acid.
By doing so, you will strengthen your blood sugar handling system, avoid or overcome fatigue symptoms and lethargy, reduce your risk for numerous health problems and bring about healthy adrenal fallow your physician advice as well