Pain in hip girdle

I had a bad fight with someone and now my hip girdle is paining badly .Please help I am not able to sit it is very paining to even sit .

Doctor Answers (3) on Pain in hip girdle

Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
Towel Hamstring Stretch Lie on the back, supporting the thigh with the hand or with a towel wrapped around it.. Slowly straighten the knee until a stretch is felt in the back of the thigh, trying to get the bottom of the foot to face the ceiling, one leg at a time. Hold the position initially for 10 seconds, and gradually work up to 20 to 30 seconds. Seated Hamstring Stretch While sitting at the edge of a chair, straighten one leg in front of the body with the heel on the floor. Then, sit up straight and try pushing the navel towards the thigh without leaning the trunk of the body forwards. Hold this stretch for 30 seconds
As you have persistent pain, please meet an Orthopaedic Surgeon. He will examine you and determine if xrays are required, and if so, the exact views.
Dr. Hitin Mathur Noida | Orthopedic Surgeon
You may have fractured your sacrum or coccyx bone, so get x ray of sacrum AP and lateral views and show an orhopaedic surgeon in your area.