Pain in heel
While walking my wife feel pain in both heel. It stays for sometime. She uses very low heel sandle. Even wearring sleepers or shoes she feels pain. Kindly suggest.

Dr. R. Harish Kumar (PT)
Physiotherapist 12 yrs exp Chennai

Hi, we need to know the type of pain and duration of pain in the heel like after getting from bed does she gets more pain or after some rest she gets pain? is it a pin prick like pain or a dull aching pain? these thinks if u share it as this will be easily lead to diagnosis of your condition....Most likely it should be a calcaneal spur or plantarfascities please consult your near by physiotherapist for further diagnosis and evaluation.
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Pain in the heels can be due to many reasons like tenodcalcaneum inflammation, bony out growths, corns, abnormal posture causing muscle strain. She will need detailed clinical examination and further investigations including x rays. So kindly consult a orthopedic for further evaluation.