Pain in heel bone

Whenever I sit for more than an hour in my computer chair and then suddenly when I get up I could not stand on my feet. I feel pain in putting my right feet on floor. There is a lot of pain in heel bone of my right feet. The pain could be felt for a couple of minutes. Suggest what to do. Is it something serious?

Dr. Palak Mehta
Spine and Pain Specialist 8 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Before getting up go for some stretching ex of foot. During bath alternatively hot n cold bath of foot may help. If this does not work go for Uric acid n RBS LEVEL. Even after medicine course recurrent pain then injection over plantar fascia or pulse therapy may help
Dr. Prabhat Agarwal
Orthopedic Surgeon 10 yrs exp Delhi
As per your symptoms, this looks like plantar fasciitis. So you need plantar fascia stretching exercises and some antiinflammatory drugs under supervision of orthopedic surgeon and physiotherapist. You can also use plantar fascia support.