Pain in hand
When i wakeup in the morning i could not move my left hand. Feeling high pain on the upper side of my arm when i am trying to lift my hand up. Please kindly suggest me some effective remedy.

Dr. Gaurav Mohan (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi

That can be due to nerve compression followed by arm hand weakness. You must take care of proper good posture while sleeping & working. You should do exercises for your neck & shoulder free join mobility & strengthening exercises & forearm & hand stretchings. Regards-Dr.Gaurav Mohan from Physio Hut. 9999911357 (whtsapp)/9582450001.
Dr. Jaipee Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 12 yrs exp Noida
your pain may be bursaitis and due to shoulder arche syndrome it is difrenciat when examination a good physiotherapist or a good orthopedic