Pain in hand bone
I am having pain in the hand bone. its very hard for me to move my hand either ways.what to do. need an urgent help...
52 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

hello there. did you have a fall or any other form of trauma? you need to consult a orthopedician ASAP. based on the little detail given by you only so much can be advised. you can also take a aceclofenac and paracetamol combination for pain for now, but you will have to consult orthopaedic doctor. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.