Pain in Gum
First my gum was swelling now its little get normal but from that time when i eating my in my gum feel so pain

Dr. Aseem Agrawal
Orthodontist 7 yrs exp Mumbai
so there are two common possibilities. one, your gum has swollen because of gum problem which will require a periodontist to do cleaning in the area, something might have got stuck in the gum between the gum and the tooth. the second and more common possibility is that your swollen gum may have an adjacent decayed tooth, which has caused infection in the bone. it might require a root canal treatment or removal of the decayed tooth..