Pain in ear

My boy - 4 year, facing huge pain in inside the ear. Shown the local doctor, he has given wax dissolve ear drops and using the same. But last two days he is facing pain in the night time. Please suggest some medicine for pain
views-icons 33 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in ear

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.... Don't neglect it ...take him to otorhinologist or ent specialist... Wax will not cause severe pain.. Foreign body in ear could cause severe ear pain... Doctor examine ear canal with otoscope ... Other doctors wouldn't have those instruments...throat infection can also cause pain ,congestion of tympanic membrane is present in such conditions.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?