Pain in ear.
I had pain in ear in deep inside the ear. Which followed by white pus in it. And when pain started I also started feeling that my ear is filled with something which is causing obstruction in hearing as well. Now pain is gone pus is still there I tried to clean it. No pain but it seems that ear is wounded with pus insid

hello there. you are suffering from otitis media. consult a ENT surgeon to assess the damage to ear drum. also don't try to put anything in ear without consulting ENT Specialist. regards