cardiologist-icon
Pain in chest
I get chest pain sometimes(not frequently) when I try to breath . I feel as if I am unable to breathe anymore , and the pain persist for sometime only.

Hello there..., Many different problems can cause chest pain. The most life-threatening ones involve the heart or lungs. Because it can be difficult to determine the exact cause of chest pain, it's best to seek medical help.. Chest pain can be caused by disorders of the digestive system.. Some types of chest pain are associated with injuries and other problems affecting the structures that make up the chest wall. .. Many lung disorders can cause chest pain..Kindly consult Physician for further evaluation...